Birds inhabit all ecosystems of the globe. According to the International Union of Ornithologists, 10,787 species of living birds are known to science. Capturing birds in the wild is challenging even for a professional. It is especially difficult to photograph birds in flight, during rapid and sometimes chaotic movement. Photos of wild birds taken in their natural habitat are accepted for the competition.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Wild animal world
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.