The skyscraper is a very tall building. A free-standing structure, evenly distributed vertically on floors intended for the life and work of people, with a height of the last floor of at least 150 m.
Photos are accepted for the competition where the height is measured from the level of the sidewalk to the highest point of the structural elements of the building (including spiers and excluding television and radio antennas and flagpoles).
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Cityscape (Architecture)
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.