I was completely submerged in the back waters of Pulicat lake for almost 1 hour to get this eye level shot of Flamingos, where the Magic of Harmony begins they are
beautiful when they walk in water; Greater Flamingos, wade in front of us with their curvy necks in the water. Long, pink legs convey them naturally; their necks
bounce musically with each step they take. but they are something else when in flight
It is a sight that has to be experienced, not just seen.
This was made during my visit to Pulicat lake, India
The scissor-tailed flycatcher, also known as the Texas bird-of-paradise and swallow-tailed flycatcher, is a long-tailed bird of the genus Tyrannus, whose members are collectively referred to as kingbirds.This image was made during my exclusive trip to south texas -Edinburg in April2017.
“Leopards have always been my first love”. As the full loaded canter with lot of eager eyes were searching for some extraordinary sightings, there came the sighting of the day. Luckily we spotted the spotted beauty of Kabini. The great bold Male Leopard was sitting on top of the temple. To our surprise a small cute female leopard was growling below the male Leopard.
YES! They were MATING!
They were Torn Ears and Kate, the Sunkadakatte resident pair have raised many Cubs together over the years. The moment our canter stopped the Leopardess crouched behind a small rock, the female could not be seen from our end of camera. Everybody rushed to back seat of canter to photograph the beautiful pair but only male was seen from that angle, some spark in me made me rush to the front seat were it was totally empty. I popped out of the canter to try different angle where Especially with the leopardess, this triggered her curiosity as she can see someone moving out from the human pack! As she slightly popped her head to look at what I was trying to do, came this bewildering shot.
I really wanted to capture both of them in focus. So I adjusted my depth of field to fill them in focus range. Yeah finally a different decision of mine got the lifetime sighting of Leopards mating and both focused in a single frame.!
In order to make sure that the sperm reach the eggs, the male and female get into a mating posture called amplexus. The male climbs onto the female's back and clasps his forelegs around her middle. Frogs can stay in amplexus for hours or even days as the female releases as few as one or as many as several hundred eggs.
SPLASH OF COLOURS: Parts of Chennai joined the northern states in playing Holi over the past two days. Exams did not dampen the spirit of this
small army of children who smeared and splashed colours on just about anyone who came their way on Mint Street, North Chennai Tamil Nadu
Weather is chilling and pricking. I'm poor. My clothes are torn and worn out and I'm worn out on the outside. I don't have money to serve my family let there alone maintain my rickshaw in a better condition.Yet, this had never been a reason for me not to be present for my work despite my weather conditions
Zebras are single-hoofed animals that are native to Africa. Each species of zebra has a different general pattern of stripes. Each zebra's stripes are unique. Just as no two human fingerprints are alike, no two zebras have the same stripe pattern.
First, I have to thank the random stranger who helped me with spotting these owlets. It's really hard to find these guys because their color is similar to the branches color. This was shot at Vedanthangal, Tamilnadu, India.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.